Dean of Assessment and Retention
As of 07/06/16, please visit our new webpage at www.hartwick.edu/assessment.
What we do
- Assessment of Student Learning and Institutional Effectiveness Support
- Scanning and entry of assessment data
- Note taking for assessment meetings/discussions to capture evidence of action in using assessment data
- Programming for assessment workshops and presentations
- Coordinates academic program review process
- Administrative liaison to CAGE
- Teaching and Learning Support
- Programming for workshops and presentations
- Coordinates administrative side of faculty development
- Resource for faculty and staff on teaching and learning
The Office of Academic Affairs and Assessment is located on the second floor of Bresee Hall, Room 205.
Dr. Kimberly M. Yousey-Elsener, Dean of Assessment and Retention
Kathleen Carlson, Administrative Assistant to the Dean