WICKBOOK 2015 is available on D2L
Click here to sign in.
The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness supports the College's mission to maximize college governance by collecting, analyzing and reporting data about Hartwick College, its constituents and peer institutions. It enables offices to assess progress on the institutional goals outlined in the Organizing Principle and Strategic Framework.
- Coordinates selected federal and state reporting; submits data to college guidebooks
- Responds to diverse data requests from both the internal campus community and the outside accrediting agencies and other external organizations
- Serves as an information resource for assessment of student learning and institutional effectiveness
- Enhance data sharing and improve transparency
- Provide timely and consistent data in support of the administration decision making
- Coordinate and submit accurate data for the external reporting to government agencies and other organizations
- Provide support for college-wide assessment activities
Amanda Kay Moske, Ph.D.
Bresee Hall 322
One Hartwick Drive
Oneonta, NY 13820